GAB Daktari Product enables a medical practitioner to purchase a home, medical equipment, medical premises, residential property and auto finance.
- Asset based financing.
- Commercial property financing.
- Mortgage financing.
- Auto financing.
- Account can be accessed through e-channels.
- A dedicated Relationship Manager.
- International transactions.
- Business contingency & continuity planning.
- Financial independence.
- Business checking services.
- Latest 12 months bank statements.
- Proforma invoices for the asset to be purchased.
- Current business license.
- Cash flow projections.
- Practicing license.
- Practicing license from Kenya Medical & Dentists Board (KMBD) or the relative professional body for nurses, physiotherapists, Radiographers and other support staff etc.
- KMA membership where applicable.
- Existing contracts or any justification for the purchase of Assets. Limited
- Memorandum and articles of association.
- Certificate of incorporation.
- Company pin.
- Directors ID’s & pin.
- Latest annual returns.
- Audited accounts. Sole Proprietorship/Partnerships
- Certificate of registration.
- Other KYC documents as above